Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Song for Newvember 5th

I wrote a song today, really I did. But then I decided to get all technical and make a pretty slideshow movie to go with my recording and now my computer has informed me that it is out of space to finalize the movie, so I will have to finish posting it tomorrow. Isaiah has been sleeping beautifully for the past 3 hours and it seems like a crime not to be taking advantage of it so off to bed I shall go. Its funny, we (me and Iz) have lots of free time during the day but I have still mostly ended up writing late into the night, just like when I was a frazzled university student. Newvember just wouldn't be newvember without procrastination and late nights! Speaking of sleeping babies, I can't wait for you all to see my little movie :) Its my first one!
Anywho, here are some lyrics (to prove that today's song really was written today)

"Toil nor Spin"

I see the birds and I know He cares for me much more than them so I won't be anxious
or lose myself on the path of least resistance 
or clothe myself in garments of fear

I'll be a lilly of the field
I'll be a bird upon the Branch
To grow, let go, tell everyone I know
that God is good
Oh, He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment