Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Song for Newvember 14th

Yes, one did skip a day. One is tired but one must write a song tonight or else one might lose momentum entirely. Ok, enough of that already. To be honest, I tried to skip all weekend but my family  wouldn't let me (thankfully); however, last night I was very tired, and sleep has become very important to me these days, so I didn't write a song and I went to bed. So now one must get back on track.
I wrote tonight's song rather quickly so it is rather short. I like the potential of it, it has a calm lullaby feel and I love lullabies, but not all the lines are quite the thing For example, the last two lines. Or the fourth line. Actually I like the fourth line, I think "night light riot" has a nice ring to it, but what does it even mean? Nothing. Something about the stars I guess. And it rhymes with quiet.
One has a need to go to bed.


"Night Light Riot"

Its the end of the day
The house is quiet
Outside on display
A night light riot
The baby's asleep
The dishes will keep
One has a need
To sing this song





No comments:

Post a Comment