Friday, November 23, 2012

Song for Newvember 23rd

Today's song is about tomorrow. We love Saturdays because it is our Sabbath day, which to us means that we just try and spend it a little differently than the other 6 days in the week. Sometimes I try and make my house really clean on Friday so that I can really enjoy my day off. That didn't really happen today, but I wrote a song about it anyways because its a nice concept.
The lyrics are pretty rough- I just went for all the obvious rhymes..

"Saturday Song"

Wash the dishes, do your chores, pick up all the toys on the floor
Tomorrow is coming soon

Throw your dirty napkins in the overflowing laundry bin
Tomorrow is coming soon

I know its getting late and you are tired from your day
But you can work a little more because tomorrow's Saturday

Little baby close your eyes, listen to my lullabies of tomorrow, our favorite day

There's so much that we can do: fly a kite or go to the zoo
Tomorrow, on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment