Thursday, November 15, 2012

Song for Newvember 15th

Quit, don't quit. Noodles, don't noodles. Here's another really meaningful song from deep within, and by that I mean have no idea what it means. To be honest, I've lost motivation but Addison won't let me noodles. He's so mean. Just kidding, he's not a meany, I just wanted to work in another "mean" for a grand total of five. Six actually! What I really mean (seven) is, I've just gotta keep pushing through, even if that means (eight) sitting down and singing whatever pops into my head.
Sorry the video is blurry.


"Taking it slow"

Time is flying by
With each breath and every sigh
In a twinkling of the eye
You can't blink but you should try

Ah oo, I'm taking it slow
Ah oo, I'm taking it slow

Look at how we grow
We don't and then we know
Its part of the ebb and flow
To dance and then lie low

Ah oo, I'm taking it slow
Ah oo, I'm taking it slow


No comments:

Post a Comment