Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Inaugural Post


This is a blog about meal-planning, music-making, island-dwelling, and the other delightful miscellany of my quotidian adventures.
This blog is a work-in-progress just as I am a work-in-progress. I am not a proficient writer, photographer, DIY-er, or fashionista, but nonetheless I have always wanted a blog. So here it is. I found myself in need of a project, a discipline if you will, so I have started my own little baby blog. Not a blog about my baby (although I do have one of those as well- a baby and a blog about my baby), a blog that IS a baby, yes? 
I may be technologically deficient (I couldn't figure out how to get my fancy little illustration into the title space), but look at all the fun words I've used so far!

Let's make a list, shall we?
inaugural
miscellany
quotidian
proficient
fashionista
deficient

Goal for a future post:
Use the word "plebeian" 

PS. Tomorrow is my birthday

2 comments: